Cybersecurity is a major concern for almost every modern organization. Preventing virtual threats via firewalls and other security measures is commonplace within many cybersecurity policies. That's why some networks may have firewalls or web filters in place that only allow outbound connections to certain domains.
With Socio’s ability to host virtual events, we want to ensure that your attendees have the best experience possible when using our products. To do this, some networks may be required to allowlist certain domains for our products to function correctly. If your attendees' network uses systems like these, they will need to allowlist Socio’s domains so that people using that network will be able to successfully use Socio.
The following domains should be allowlisted for Socio.
Third Party Domains
- https://api-iam.intercom.io/ - Intercom is being used for our Live Chat software so that we can provide tech support to attendees.
- https://api.segment.io/ - Segment is being used to collect analytics data that we provide to the event organizer.
- https://cloud.filestackapi.com & https://process.filestackapi.com/ & https://upload-eu-west-1.filestackapi.com/ & https://upload.filestackapi.com/ - Filestack is our CDN that we use to store images.
- https://firestore.googleapis.com/ & https://www.googleapis.com/ - We use Google’s Firebase for authentication, chat database, and realtime database to add realtime functionality.
- https://sessions.bugsnag.com/ - We use Bugsnag for bug reporting and crash analytics so that our engineering team can solve any issues.
- https://js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-spa-1177.min.js - This is the library we use for logging and to track the performance of the system, including incidents.
- https://player.live-video.net/1.0.0/amazon-ivs-wasmworker.min.wasm - This is Amazon’s player, used to display session and live stream videos.
Questions? Chat Us or Email [email protected]