We love Typeform because of their beautiful, conversational experience for users, that works great on every device. Their easy-to-use admin interface, templates, and inspiration hub are all a boon for admins. We particularly love their post event survey template. 😉
Here's the bottom line: when surveys are easy to complete, your response rates soar! 🚀
Add Typeform to Your Event App
To create your Typeform and add it to your event app, reach out to your Socio contact. We will invite you to join our workspace and strategize with you to ensure your survey is successful.
From your workspace, click the preview button on the survey (three-dot icon). Copy this link.
⚠️ Caution, make sure that you are getting the share link to the survey in this way. 👆Don't use any other link!
Create a Web Link feature that points to this link. It's that simple! Check out this article on the Web Link feature for more info!
For more information on Typeform, including how-to's, capabilities, and more, check out their awesome Help Center.
How do I add multiple surveys for specific sessions, speakers, or other items?
Typeforms can be added to your event app in a variety of ways, including in a Web Link or Web List feature, as an external link, or in an announcement.
How can I pass user information from the app to the survey?
Variables can be added to any URL in the app (Web Link, Web List, or External Link) via query parameters. This allows the app to pass user, session and item information to a website (or a survey, like Typeform!), allowing for a smoother and more data-rich experience.
Want more information about how to pass information from the event app to pre-populate your Typeform survey? Check this out!
Pro tips! 😎
- Use an announcement to bring attention to your survey. Link directly to your survey from the announcement to make it easy for your attendees to complete it! Want more info on announcements? Check this out. If you don't use an announcement, have your last speaker mention it!
- Keep your survey brief, and ask only as many survey questions as you need to achieve your goal. You'll have a higher rate of completion, and your attendees will thank you.
- If you are using a Web List or Web Link feature for your survey(s), toward the end of your event, move the icon to a more prominent spot in your event app.
- Don't forget to test your survey from the app! Have someone outside the project take your survey. Take a look at your survey reports. Read your survey out loud. A little time spent here can save you a lot of headache later.
- Does your event include Continuing Education Credits? Instead of using paper, consider moving that to Typeform! Reach out to us for more info. 👍
If you're interested in incorporating surveys in your event app, reach out to your Socio contact!
Questions? Chat Us or Email [email protected]